Careers at VNIB
Interested in working together?
Come work with us !
Flutter Mobile Developer
Quantity: 02 person
What will you do?:
The role of Flutter Developer is to develop Innerbus’s mobile application. In this role, you will own software in all phases of the software life cycle from architecture and design through deployment and release.
Work hand-in-hand with the product manager and UI/UX designers on developing, testing, and maintaining mobile applications using Flutter for both iOS and Android.
Work closely with Back-end developers and infrastructure team on REST API and AWS managed services.
Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and frameworks for coding mobile apps.
Follow fast-paced, agile process, and assist with planning and estimation of sprint deliverables
What you need to have:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
3+ years of professional experience in software development.
3+ year experience in developing Mobile app and deployment on Android and/or iOS platforms
1.5+ years experience with Flutter
Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Appstore or the Android market.
● Good at reading and writing in English.
● Can communicate in English (basic).
Why you love working here:
● A half-year bonus
● Probation time (02 months) with full salary
● 13th-month salary bonus.
● Annual performance review; Pay for unused annual leaves.
● Year-end party; Monthly happy hours after teams’ meeting
● Good opportunities for promotion and career development
● Company trips, team buildings, and other community activities
● Various and mixed light refreshments as snacks, green tea, coffee, etc. for your options.
● Professional, fun, and exciting work environment.
● Opportunity to improve your English performance specialized in writing, reading,
and even speaking skills by weekly English Club
Working time: from Monday to Friday; 8:30 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:30
Working place: Doxaco Building, 307B Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCMC
For more detailed information about this role, please contact: